MAC Fashion House
Custom Designs FAQ
(How to Commission an Outfit)
- What types of items can you make?
- I can design and create anything from gowns to tops (sweaters, blouses), pants, skirts, swimwear, lingerie, etc. I can also make alterations to outfits you already have.
- How does the process get started?
- Contact me to set up an appointment to talk about what you want (the first 1 hour consultation is free). Feel free to bring pictures of outfits similar to what you want. We'll discuss fabrics and colors, and take measurements.
- How long does it take to make a dress/outfit?
- It can vary from a week for something simple to a couple months for intricate gowns or ensembles. I can provide an estimate after our consultation.
- How much does a typical dress/outfit cost?
- This can vary widely depending on the complexity of the outfit and the fabric(s) needed. I should be able to provide an estimate during our consultation.